Rausch Creek- June 29/30

dis_dis

Banned
Hey does anyone coming this weekend live near an off road shop where they can walk in and buy these.. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Interior...out&ppcfon=1&gclid=CN2oqJ2zhLgCFcye4AodY0cAxg

If you could pick em up and bring em with I'd be eternally grateful...of course I will pay for them and will be bringing something with me to show my appreciation!!!!

Ben

I just checked you can get these from Amazon also with one day delivery option. If you have Amazon prime then one day delivery is like $3.99 or smth so total is about $20. If you don't have prime, I could order it for you but will have to ship it to your address since I will be leaving around 1pm tomorrow from work and they might not get to me in time. Let me know

msk466

He doesn't plan on flexing it to much but it won't hurt and takes about ten minutes to cut those pinch seams

MSK I'll help you out too if your not comfortable cutting things off your jeep.

Sent from my JK

Sounds good. I don't have the heart to cut her up!!!!! Chris can u do the fender mod??

Trembley

I just checked you can get these from Amazon also with one day delivery option. If you have Amazon prime then one day delivery is like $3.99 or smth so total is about $20. If you don't have prime, I could order it for you but will have to ship it to your address since I will be leaving around 1pm tomorrow from work and they might not get to me in time. Let me know

We don't have prime...I'll be leaving around 4:00pm wonder if it'll make it in time....

KPM171

We don't have prime...I'll be leaving around 4:00pm wonder if it'll make it in time....

Cutting it REALLY close. Is anyone staying at the comfort inn? You could have it shipped there and if you tell them ahead of time, they'll hold the package for you.

Trembley

I'm sure someone is staying there...not sure how that'd work though...generally I would think it would have to be addressed to a person staying there.

ninjaturtle13

We're not leaving until Saturday evening. I know this means you won't have them for Saturday during the day but if you ship them here we can bring them up Saturday night.

KPM171

I'm sure someone is staying there...not sure how that'd work though...generally I would think it would have to be addressed to a person staying there.

I'm not leaving until 6p or so on Friday, you can try to ship it to my place.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah Q-tec has them keyword search Daystar Tailgate Bumpstop

That would be awesome Jim if you could help me out with those!!!!

Ben

Im off tomorrow so let me know what you work out with them and if you need my name or anything, ill grab it first thing in the morning when they open.

edit: just asked them and ill have to pay since they would need you there with your card if thats how you would be paying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom