Rausch Creek Spring Shakedown - March 10th

Ddays

Hooked
There is no doubt in my mind that my Jeep is ready, but I just signed a note for $25,000 to buy this thing and I’m a little chicken sh17 to be running it naked.

My previous rig was a Nissan Xterra that I lifted a little and armored up, I ran it on blues, I’m not super experienced but I’m mostly comfortable. Just want to get a little steel between my oil pan, transmission, and gas tank, and the rocks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yikes! If you don't have rocker protection you'll end up getting torn up on the Blacks there. Forget about Reds :crazyeyes:

jeep203

Yikes! If you don't have rocker protection you'll end up getting torn up on the Blacks there. Forget about Reds :crazyeyes:

I have the recon stock steps but I don’t trust any slider that’s bolted to the body. Plan is to get a set of white knuckles and weld them onto the frame. I don’t want to bang up the steps so I can sell them when I replace them. So, not ready just yet, but soon.

jeep203

But i run rubi rails and do just fine........ :cheesy:

I guy I’ve wheeled with has rubi rails and they’ve done the trick just fine, he’s a 2door like me. I don’t think you have to worry if you’re not bashing your Jeep like you’ve owned it for 20 years but one good bash and you’ll wish you’d have upgraded.

Top Bottom