Rausch Creek Suds-n-Grub Wheeling Weekend 4/20-21/13

Hack12

I am seriously contemplating making the trek down from RI (approx. 6 hr drive) for this event. Anybody have a rough idea of what the cost will be, as that may be a mitigating factor when added to the gas?

Tackerdown

Banned
I am seriously contemplating making the trek down from RI (approx. 6 hr drive) for this event. Anybody have a rough idea of what the cost will be, as that may be a mitigating factor when added to the gas?
I'll check that out for you.It might be a little though. Camping is free though.

Tackerdown

Banned
Ok, thanks!
I posted up there pricing. It will depend on how many you have and there age.

NOTE TO ALL:
The camp sight is family oriented and they will not allow people to get out of hand. They will kick you out if they feel the need. and take away your pass. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Tackerdown

Banned
i most likely will make it i just need to get down to the beach and start getting shit ready for the season here in the next two weekends.
you say the word and I'll put you down for Saturday. Are you down for stretching the limits a little more on this trip.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
for now i liked what we did. i like to gradually work my way up the ladder so greens and milds blues are right up my alley.

Tackerdown

Banned
just my personal opinion
Cool you have about the same clearance as me so it wont be a problem. I just found another trail after you guys left that had a few cool short rock trail that i think you will like.and there all close to the mane trail so know one will get separated.

JKLIFE

For the whole shabang

Were gonna leave Fredericksburg, VA early Saturday morning. Camp out and wheel Sunday with you guys! Looking forward to hanging out! We're debating on bringing our 3 year daughter. Anybody else bringing kids?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
you know my normal response, but i feel like i can make it out for one day or the other, just need to see if I have any plans which i dont think i do. Ill keep you posted. If all my sleeping bags didnt get trashed from moving and angry pets id camp.

Tackerdown

Banned
Were gonna leave Fredericksburg, VA early Saturday morning. Camp out and wheel Sunday with you guys! Looking forward to hanging out! We're debating on bringing our 3 year daughter. Anybody else bringing kids?
awesome I'll add it when I get home .
you know my normal response, but i feel like i can make it out for one day or the other, just need to see if I have any plans which i dont think i do. Ill keep you posted. If all my sleeping bags didnt get trashed from moving and angry pets id camp.

That's it , your Ass is going weather you like it or not lol. I've been watching your build now I want to see it.:D I hope you make it see you there.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
awesome I'll add it when I get home .

That's it , your Ass is going weather you like it or not lol. I've been watching your build now I want to see it.:D I hope you make it see you there.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

well new bumper cover thing should be done next week after the d-ring mounts show up, just need to make sure it wont rattle which is my main concern with how to attach it other than the top 2 bolts. Hopefully I can figure out a way to get it done with bolts through the tow hitch which hopefully shows up soon. If its not windy this weekend ill tackle the c guessets finally.

Tackerdown

Banned
I missed the Daughter part. I hope to bring my two sons but they are 18 and 24 lol. I'm not sure if anyone else has kids at this point.:idontknow:

JKLIFE

I missed the Daughter part. I hope to bring my two sons but they are 18 and 24 lol. I'm not sure if anyone else has kids at this point.:idontknow:

Lol! Right on! Ya we were thinking of starting her early! She like riding in Daddy's jeep. Just wondering if anybody else had little ones. But if this was an "Adult" thing she can go to Grandmas no problem!

Top Bottom