Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Ah so you'll have 5.13's in your dana 30 for a little bit? I'm sure with the kind of wheeling we do at Rausch it wouldn't be as terrible as it is out west on the big rocks they play with.

Then agian you like the harder trails so yeah idk, I'll join you guys there one day. But we all gotta catch Tom and Nate, they did a red trail last time.

So did ed (madness) last time we went up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

...What can I do to strengthen the D30 for hold the 37's..?

I just ordered the Artec truss and have the gussets already. I mainly want to build up the D30 because I'm installing a locker in front. Some people go with tubes but IMO the truss will be stronger.

Check with Globex on the gussets and truss. They keep those two in stock and as you know, they stand by their work.

Just my :two cents:.

I just ordered the Artec truss and have the gussets already. I mainly want to build up the D30 because I'm installing a locker in front. Some people go with tubes but IMO the truss will be stronger.

Check with Globex on the gussets and truss. They keep those two in stock and as you know, they stand by their work.

Just my :two cents:.

just be careful with the locker up front. it will make the R&P smaller then it already will be in the 30.

reds on 33s? Id also like to know whats wrong with 37s.....well I am building my rig for the jkx and to move out west tho, so I guess I have my reasons for everything I have done so far. I loved my 35s and prolly would have been fine for a long time with those, but 37s are what I always wanted and glad I got a very good deal on them and didnt loose very much at all moving up. I guess I am cheating tho.

Good morning everyone, there's nothing wrong with 37's. On that note I will never put 37's on my 2door, I don't need them, I don't want them. With the extra inch of axle clearance I will pick a better line and make it anyway , and yes like Nate said previously I did a red trail on 33's

Here's a 2-door JK on steroids with 37" tires that Globex just built. Looks real bad a$$, but 37's look overkill on a two door IMO. On a 4-door it looks better.

GlobexJeep37.jpg

Ah yes to be apart of the red club. Lol just to be clear on that I wouldn't have done it if Nate hadn't reassured me that it was doable and I'm thinking that with it cleared at the top of the rocks has changed it more to a black with a red line. As for the 35 37 thing as for now 35, s was the look I wanted but who knows that may change in the future

Tom

i think 37's look better on both 4 doors and 2 door. 35's can look small on 2 doors and will look smaller on 4 doors. :twocents:

Let's continue talking about 37's and what not over the campfire at echovalley,we are hijacking Nate 's thread about wheeling at Rausch on 12/14.:)

Let's continue talking about 37's and what not over the campfire at echovalley,we are hijacking Nate 's thread about wheeling at Rausch on 12/14.:)

dont all of our wheeling threads get hijacked at one point or another about random stuff? i think thats why the old one got up to over 1200 posts :idontknow:

Keep it going, hijack away. Always interesting to have good dialog going on about anything wheeling related. And by the way, most of us will be at Rausch on 12-14 so this may be pertinent to that wheeling trip as perhaps someone may make a decision on what to "bolt on" getting ready for it. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom