Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Looks like highs in the mid 20's all week in Tremont. Going to be a tough day for sure. Get your tow straps ready.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If you really wanna test them a chissel and a deadblow will do the trick ;). But in all seriousness hope to see you in January

Sent from my phone?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, buddy..! Looking forward to seeing everyone on the next run. Just let me know when in January & I'll make the necessary moves to make it. Enjoy on the 14th.

Eddie, sorry you won't be able to make it. Hope to see you next time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, buddy. I know I'll be missing a real good time this wknd. But I know the next one will be just as good.

Very reasonable, Pa is gun friendly. Md sucks, Md is gun prohibitive.

I do recall hearing once that if a MD resident aquired a Utah State Concealed Carry Permit that PA would honor it. But you can not get a PA permit without being a resident. I can't remember where I heard that and honestly I could just be making it up.

I won't be able to make this trip. The wife said I could go and she would do the Xmas shopping but my spidey sense tells me otherwise. Have fun and don't break anything . I'll make sure Dee has cookies for Kaden next trip.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I won't be able to make this trip. The wife said I could go and she would do the Xmas shopping but my spidey sense tells me otherwise. Have fun and don't break anything . I'll make sure Dee has cookies for Kaden next trip.

Oh, C'mon spidey sense come out and play with us

If she said go that means go. As long as you didn't twist her arm for permission you're set. We'll see you Sat 8:30-9 left side of the parking lot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Now Tom, you don't want that to happen do you? Well, do you? I'm ready to take a vote on it right now.

This is Mrs Tackerdown, He is free to go as long as he is a good boy this week and helps me get stuff done annnd I have a vehicle for shopping. AND if he is really good I will bake cookies for him to take. But so far he has been playing on here.

Top Bottom