RCV Axle Shafts

WJCO

Meme King
So now I'm trying to figure out why Ten Factory is significantly cheaper? Could the warranty make a $300 difference?

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

TF axles are made by MotiveGear. I just checked both websites and they both have very impressive language about the quality of their axles but not once did I see a mention of made in USA. Not saying they aren't, but seems strange for how well the wording was chosen, yet not one mention of USA production.

hhunter050

TF axles are made by MotiveGear. I just checked both websites and they both have very impressive language about the quality of their axles but not once did I see a mention of made in USA. Not saying they aren't, but seems strange for how well the wording was chosen, yet not one mention of USA production.
Well if they don't put it front and center, I'm guessing they aren't made in the USA

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

I'm happy with my RCV's however I would be just as pleased with dynatracs. I can't (and I think that goes for everyone who has used any of their products) say enough good things about their service and products.

Top Bottom