Ready for 37's already!! ?'s

1BAMF'nJKU

With recent 35" tire purchase I'm ready to make the jump to 37's. I am running evo enforcer 3" with soon to be flat fenders and mopar beadlocks with 4.4" backspacing....2014 jku sport with stock DS's....I will not be wheeling any on this setup and strictly daily driver at this time. Will this work with the given setup? What will I need to change or can I get by as is? Thanks in advance..

Just some thoughts, but if you have not already, I would say C gussets are a must, and cheap insurance. If your not flexing or wheeling and sitting at 3", you should be good with your stock drive shaft. What gears you are running will, in my opinion, have a direct influence on how happy you will be with 37s on a daily driver. If your planning on keeping 37s and using the rig as a daily driver or commuter, I would invest in gears. Your lift with flat fenders will be good to go with the 37s, just ensure you have the proper bump stops to prevent over compression of the coils. I know your not going to be wheeling it, but again, cheap insurance. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff that others will chime in on. Good luck and let's see some pics when you get those 37s on!

Yeah, you'd definitely benefit from a re-gear. 4:88's are good for 37's but IMO 5:13's are the sweet spot. Problem is with that D30 front your pinion gets pretty small. Since you're not wheeling
you may get away with running it but I'd hate to say go for it only to see you break.

Get ready for some front end 'jiggles'. Not really another term that describes the sensation. I ran 37's on mine with a D30 for over a year. I did have it sleeved & Cs's gusseted but then upgraded axles this Summer and holy shit what a difference. I didn't realize how much that D30 was moving around with that much unsprung weight. Going over railroad tracks demonstrated what I'm talking about the most. If you can live with that go for it.

Thanks for the replies, awesome info and food for thought!! Just need to find me a money tree at this point!! Thanks again.

Top Bottom