Rear coil correction wedges

Ddays

Hooked
HTML:

Thanks!

So will my new Dynatrac Pro 60 cause this, or are the brackets rotated to allow for the lift?

I'm thinking since it's designed for a 3+" of lift, the problem won't exist?..

My RK track bar hit the springs and diff cover on my D60 badly enough that I replaced it with the stock bar. No more rubbage.

Journeyman

HTML:

Thanks!

So will my new Dynatrac Pro 60 cause this, or are the brackets rotated to allow for the lift?

I cannot tell you for sure yet cause I'm waiting on mine also. But this is my understanding of the axles. Everything is clocked around to optimize pinion angle and suspension setup for 3" + of lift.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bigjimbo

I burned on Artec corrected perches and their rear track bar bracket. It didn't take much more time and it was fixed right.

jkrichard

Did any of you guys have issues with the rear bump stops hitting the track bar mount? I'm having this issue right now. Corrected pinion angle with adjustable control arms and I have a bunch of spring bow now but worse is that I keep hitting the track bar mount. I'm hoping an angle grinder will help tomorrow.

Bigjimbo

Did any of you guys have issues with the rear bump stops hitting the track bar mount? I'm having this issue right now. Corrected pinion angle with adjustable control arms and I have a bunch of spring bow now but worse is that I keep hitting the track bar mount. I'm hoping an angle grinder will help tomorrow.
If I remember correctly I was having contact with the spring and track bar. Took me a few tries to figure out where the noise was coming from. The lady didn't weigh enough to rock the Jeep to create the noise and she didn't see where when I did it. A buddy and I were able to eventually track it down.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

flip the bolt around :yup:

jkrichard

flip the bolt around :yup:
I'm actually hitting the bottom of the mount, the bolt is flipped pointing backward. It was a extension from my bds kit, so it's a big rectangular deal, not sure what other companies are doing for the back. I have a buddy coming to Moab day after tomorrow so he's going to bring me a grinder if I can't get it sorted by then.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm actually hitting the bottom of the mount, the bolt is flipped pointing backward. It was a extension from my bds kit, so it's a big rectangular deal, not sure what other companies are doing for the back. I have a buddy coming to Moab day after tomorrow so he's going to bring me a grinder if I can't get it sorted by then.
The extension on the frame side? Ditch it and extend the axle mount. Those frame side extensions can break the welds off the factory mount.

jkrichard

The extension on the frame side? Ditch it and extend the axle mount. Those frame side extensions can break the welds off the factory mount.
No its the axle side extension. I cut the hell out of it today, found a guy here with a good help out attitude and he let me do my needed work in front of his shop. All is good now and clunk free. [emoji106]

And to keep the thread somewhat on track, I'll be correcting the perch angle when I get home with a set of jks adjustables, the bow is the next thing to addressed.

Last edited:

Deacon

HTML:

Thanks!

SO now that you have your PR60's installed ,Im assuming you can answer your own question :thumb: --- did this correct the spring bow?

I have a MC 3.5" lift and I also use the RK correction wedges, have a slight spring bow, not as bad as the pics on page 1 but it is present, plus it causes a slight rake.

Im back form vacation and changing my order with Dynatrac tomorrow from the PR44/60 axle set to the PR60/60 axle set ---- thanks to this forum I've just invested $1900 more to the Jeep Pit --- also thanks to this forum I've just avoided buyers regret with not getting the PR60/60 in the first place.

Lots of great threads and information - I've avoided asking questions because most have been answered .

Last edited:
J

JKDream

SO now that you have your PR60's installed ,Im assuming you can answer your own question :thumb: --- did this correct the spring bow?

x2 I'm wondering this too as I will be ordering a PR60 rear soon.

Top Bottom