rear teraflex track bar bracket

Josh27

My track bar bolt hits my spring with the 2.5" teraflex too. The bracket that came with my kit only has one mounting hole. I just added a washer to the head of the bolt and that gave it a little clearance. Its still way closer than I would like it to be but I don't think it rubs anymore.

RubyinUtah

Did they change the design or the supplied bolt? I checked mine and there is plenty of room. Running Synergy springs.

ae6d2ce155a0c390da0b737be90e5bcd.jpg

JDDK

The problem you are seeing is totally normal for the TeraFlex bracket. Depending on which hole you used when mounting your track bar will make a difference on whether or not it'll make noise. You should NOT need stupid correction wedges or even new control arms to address this as your problem is coming from the track bar bolt making contact with your coil.

Got it on the bolt hitting the larger TF spring. I will see if a cheap mod can be made safely with washers. On the coils bending forward, what is the best fix?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMO, it's not so much the bracket but the coils. TF coils are pretty fat in the middle. Will turning the bolt around or maybe grinding it work ?
JKS makes a bolt on spring perches if you don't want to run correction wedges?

Top Bottom