Rear view mirror

sipafz

Caught the Bug
My seat is currently back as far as it can go with my back against the back of the seat the top of my head is resting on the roll bar and the headrest at the same time

Time to get a 4 door so you can just remove the front seat [emoji6]

RMC2

Caught the Bug
^ this. If it is stiff, try some lubricant at the joints. Should be kind of tight, but move smoothly. Tilt the arm up as high as it will go then adjust the mirror.

Jk_nate

My seat is currently back as far as it can go with my back against the back of the seat the top of my head is resting on the roll bar and the headrest at the same time

Tall people problems...I have the same driving position and always hope no one rear ends me!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You have the old style mirror, flip that bitch upside down and move the bar up. It worked great on my '09. I wish I could do it on my '15.

Exodus 4x4

Put a 37 on the tire carrier which will render the mirror useless. Problem solved. :thumb:

Yep that's pretty much what happens. I just installed a rear view camera and hooked it up to the key so it's on all the time. Went ahead and took the rear view mirror off which gave me a better line of sight out of the windshield anyways.

Top Bottom