Recent Shooting and Discussion

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Prayers for the 17 kids killed today!

Isn’t it funny how mental illness hasn’t caused a massacre in Gun control Canada since 1986.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your sentence makes no sense, and your facts are wrong. The most recent mass shooting in Canada was a little more than a year ago.

How much did gun control help the 37 people murdered in the Blue Cafe Fire? Crazy finds a way. Focusing on the how has done nothing, we need to focus on the why.

Either way, there have been more than just a few up there and there is nothing “funny” about gun violence or mental health issues.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Do you have an actual position of value to put out there for consideration, or are you just here to be a troll?

Gbint

Yes. Actually have a position of value. It’s about 10 pages long and not very flattering to the “ American way” of dealing with such issues.

Gbint

Hint.... as jimmy Kimmel said the other night....doing nothing. Don’t get me wrong, I love my neighbors to the south. I spend a lot of time there and come across amazing people all of the time.

Brute

Hooked
I have to insert a quote from Samuel Clemons that someone posted elsewhere here...

"Never argue with a fool. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"...

WJCO

Meme King
Hint.... as jimmy Kimmel said the other night....doing nothing. Don’t get me wrong, I love my neighbors to the south. I spend a lot of time there and come across amazing people all of the time.

You listening to Jimmy Kimmel explains your lack of intelligent posts earlier. Makes sense now.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I believe it had to do with self defense.
It's been long arguement.

But the bible also doesn't mention life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness either. But it's mentioned as an unalienable/inalienable right?

Like 22:36 - He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

The sword was the most common and affordable weapon at the time. Much like an AR-15

Top Bottom