Red Knight 15 build

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468592018.089249.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468592084.752534.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468592171.042882.jpg
Checking for tire rubs on the rear, nothing hit. 2" bump stops with 1 3/4" rear lift. Thinking about taking bumps off till I get new springs. Lift instructions said I could run 33" without the bump stops, I'm going to cut fenders anyway.

Front don't flex for shit with sway bars connected, I better get some before Windrock.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Looks awesome! I've got the same color and been debating on selling my hardtop to buy Trektop, you might have swayed me to do so!

I have no regrets on getting rid of the hardtop. The Trek Top is awesome, you can have windows out in 2 minutes and back in 4 or 5 minutes with a little practice. Just don't wait till cold weather to buy one, first install is tough if it's below 85 and no sun.

thardy

Banned
Front don't flex for shit with sway bars connected, I better get some before Windrock.

Just unbolt the links and zip tie out of the way for testing. Heck, that's what I did when I had mine. Takes a little longer but still gets the sway disconnected.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Just unbolt the links and zip tie out of the way for testing. Heck, that's what I did when I had mine. Takes a little longer but still gets the sway disconnected.

I may do that, kinda looking for a Rubicon dissconnect. All the ones I found are 350-500 dollars. [emoji45]

Top Bottom