Red rigs gather here...

DRTYRAT30

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441552993.459150.jpg heres my 15 jk in the middle of installing a RK x-factor 3.5 with 37's and a bunch of other stuff Flats, Bumpers ect.

mendigo

Lol when I picked guest up all I got was : man I want a jeep! Between jobs it helps but jeep is not known for being economical. So profit is small

my_jk

Lol when I picked guest up all I got was : man I want a jeep! Between jobs it helps but jeep is not known for being economical. So profit is small

I actually used my Jeep to drive for uber for a little while, but being that I have 37's I was pretty much loosing money driving for them. That said it was pretty fun and you get to meet a lot of interesting people.

mendigo

You know I wonder. Let's say u drive for uber once a week. .. since its for driving can the expense like tires, oil change, and additional extras if they can be tax write offs?

my_jk

You know I wonder. Let's say u drive for uber once a week. .. since its for driving can the expense like tires, oil change, and additional extras if they can be tax write offs?

I never looked into that because I stopped driving after two weeks, but I think that you can deduct some expenses.

mendigo

Yeah imagine 37" tires, lift, bumpers, lights. .. all can be explained as to better safety and needs of the vehicle. .so should be tax deductible. .. lol. Maybe

perkindm

Red is not dead

View attachment 183125

2012 Flame Red Jeep Wrangler JKU

Raceline Monster Wheels with 37 Nitto Mud Grapplers
G2 44 Front Diff with Gold Placer Axles, Auburn Ected Locker, and 5:13 gears
Rear 44 diff with Gold Placer Axles, Eaton Locker, and 5:13 gears
Currie Short Arms
Evo Coilover System with King Coilover Shocks and Bumpstops
Rockhard Cage-Thanks Rockhard Excellent Guess
Rigid 50" Led Light Bar with Poison Spyder A pillar Holders
Rigid Dually 2 Led Cube Lights