Regional Forums

I like the fact that this forum is based upon our shared passion for offroad vehicles and the outdoors, and no discrimination about your rig being stock or heavily built, everyone always willing to offer advice and help, and the overall hospitality of the forum.

That is what I believe is the great thing about Jeeps and our Wayalife community is the friendliness and hospitality, no matter if you live in SoCal or Alabama, we are all the same family here. I vote the forum stays the way it is, so we remain a large jeeping family instead of cliches in different parts of the country/world.

I agree. :beer::beer:

Other than my girlfriend, this forum is the best thing that has happened in years.

JK'AJUN

It would be nice to know what wayalifers are from Louisiana... I've yet to see another wayalife decal in the area.

phillypete

I like how instead of their being regoinal forums the different areas have threads they stay active in. Maybe perhaps instead of sub-forums, a sticky thread for each forum... although it may be redundant to the "waves"

KennyFrench

Forum Suggestion

How about regional or event state sections of the forum? This way, Jeepers in a certain area could plan meetups and whatnot.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
How about regional or event state sections of the forum? This way, Jeepers in a certain area could plan meetups and whatnot.

You can always just start a thread. I'm not sure if WOL wants to break down the Forum like that. :idontknow:

Put guys in your area in your friends list then PM them when you start a thread for a special trip. :twocents:

JAGS

Hooked
Same comment here as Dok and Over. Just start a thread and put the state or city in the title. Make sure you start the thread in right area too so people can search for it.

Top Bottom