Registration For EJS

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I won’t get there until the 31st but will be there for about a week. Hopefully the crowds die down a little. It would be fun to do something like this next year though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Man I am so stoked! I just hope I can keep up with Jeff! I know Gruff's capable, now I get to see if I am. Gotta say, I am peeing myself a little over Escalator though [emoji27]

Sent from my iThingie

Andy5160

Hooked
Man I am so stoked! I just hope I can keep up with Jeff! I know Gruff's capable, now I get to see if I am. Gotta say, I am peeing myself a little over Escalator though [emoji27]

Sent from my iThingie

Jerry, there is nothing an adult diaper would not fix in this case[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Just make sure you properly dispose of it [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked

Sent from my iThingie

You did see a stock Kia without lockers do it, didn't you...

Ddays

Hooked
You did see a stock Kia without lockers do it, didn't you...

Oh, for sure. I'm not worried that I can make it or not, its just the between the ears deal. I'm sure I'll get over it quick. Or rather, I'd better get over it quick :D

How much time are you planning on the trip taking from start to finish?

I'm gonna leave Thurs afternoon probably & get there on Saturday. It's a solid 26 hour drive. This will be the third time I've driven it :crazyeyes:

jeeeep

Hooked
I kept getting bumped out and didn't get my choices at the beginning of the week but was able to get others.

I always like to get a couple easy runs just to shake out anything I may have missed in prep.

plan to be there 3/24 - 4/1,.

Tues 27th - Kane Creek Canyon
Wed 28th - Moab Rim
Thurs 29 - Hells Revenge
Sat 31- Crystal Geyser

No email confirmation either but look in your account "View My Orders" and you'll see your order.

Fun times!

p38

Caught the Bug
Ejs 2018

Went last year, had a great time. Signed up for this year. Planning to be there from the 23rd to the 2nd.

Top Bottom