Remington RTC ... Give us your .02...

On a scale of 1-5 what do you think of the Remington Wheel designs

• 1: I hate them, I wouldn't even toss them in the air and shoot at them

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 2: They are Ok, not my style but I've got a friend that might like them.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • 3: I think they are better than average.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 4: If I was in the hunt for wheels, these would be on my list for consideration.

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • 5: When can I buy them? I'll take 6! 5 for my Jeep and one for my living room wall.

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Discount Tire

I think the bolts need to be recessed and the center supports are way to close to the edge to be a functional off road wheel. Aesthetically, the wheel looks good but looks mean dick on the trail. My $0.02 ...... BTW you guys at discount tire are awesome, thanks for being a stand up company. I ordered my tires from the local store in Littleton and they told me it would be a week to get them in. 3 days later they call me to say they had 4 of them in and were on their way back from Cheyenne with the 5th. Great service!

Thanks for the feedback everyone and thanks for the props Berzerker. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As others have said, the bolts will get destroyed. Also, the spokes seem set out on the edge of the wheel similar to a stock rubicon moab wheel. If that is the case, the spokes will likely get pretty banged up as well. I don't mind the look, but function is more important than fashion to me.

miguel250r

If only it was functional bead locks and more of a negative offset to protect the spokes then maybe

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JT2012Jk

So is that a company owned jeep only or is Jeep releasing another "special" edition

JT

Don't Tread On Me!!!

JEEPnGEO

Lets see the back. How is the hub connected? Looks easy enough to clean. I notice in the pic of the Jeep they had MT Baja Claws mounted on them. Nice look. Can it hold a bead and take a whack against a rock.

REMINGTON needs to step up and hand out rims to everyone here to test for them.... They can slap some rubber on them also if they want he he...

Top Bottom