Repping the Wayalife group from the frozen north!

darkscion0

They're 35x12.5 but the mud grapplers always look wider due to the crazy huge side lugs. They're amazing tires. I'm still running open diffs front and rear and the others on the run we're pretty surprised at what I could get through. When you get them down to like 5 PSI the side lugs almost touch the ground. I'm sure you find the same with your set. How are yours wearing? I have about 10000 miles on mine and they still look brand new.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They're 35x12.5 but the mud grapplers always look wider due to the crazy huge side lugs. They're amazing tires. I'm still running open diffs front and rear and the others on the run we're pretty surprised at what I could get through. When you get them down to like 5 PSI the side lugs almost touch the ground. I'm sure you find the same with your set. How are yours wearing? I have about 10000 miles on mine and they still look brand new.

Ok cool they are the same size as mine then they do just look wider for some reason lol

I love mine just like you and I had open diffs for a while and it did amazing! There was nothing I couldn't get over. I have an ARB in the rear now and nothing stands in my way. The lowest I have gone is 13 psi but I'm going to adjust my deflators so I can go down to 10 or so.

I have about 10k on mine as well and they look like new. Only the mud stains make them look older lol

Sent from my iPhone

darkscion0

The 35s have an E load rating so don't be afraid to really air them down. I ran 5 PSI all day, snow, mud, ice, ruts, low speed wheel spin, high speed wheel spin, never popped a bead.

Top Bottom