Request: Want to see some pictures of everybody's organizational systems in back

I built a plywood shelf that hinges up and use a underbed tub for my tools. This pic. is from a camping trip. The shelf is just above the rolled blue blanket (sorry best pic. I have).

Attachments

• 1393881475051.jpg
    1393881475051.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 540
This is how I pack everything up. Lower storage boxes carry tools (rt) and spare parts, fluids, belts, stuff (lf). Top storage boxes carry other camping related equipment and lighter stuff. Still have room for chairs/water/shower...

This has worked well for longer camping trips (Rubicon). Otherwise I leave the top storage boxes at home.

3pvv.jpg

Of course, I gotta have my table :)
pifp.jpg

43ja.jpg

How do you have your powertank mounted? Looks clean

This is how I pack everything up. Lower storage boxes carry tools (rt) and spare parts, fluids, belts, stuff (lf). Top storage boxes carry other camping related equipment and lighter stuff. Still have room for chairs/water/shower...

This has worked well for longer camping trips (Rubicon). Otherwise I leave the top storage boxes at home.

3pvv.jpg

pifp.jpg

43ja.jpg

Very nice

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

3pvv.jpg

I know this is a year old but dang, this is impressive!

3pvv.jpg

pifp.jpg

43ja.jpg

Holy shit. That is organization. And badass.

These are some nice storage setups. I'll have to get something going before the Uwharrie trip coming up.

For those with a 2dr, how do you organize with the rear seat in place? Yes I know if you remove the rear seat there is plenty of room but what do you do with it in also?

Just finished this up! Two drawers with a down-firing 10" sub in front of the left drawer. Also have a sliding piece on top that extends over the back seat to sleep on. I need to get longer 30" slides for it instead of the 24" slides so it goes up to the center console.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441294661.485882.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441294672.151288.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441294682.465546.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441294697.883904.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441294710.950954.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished this up! Two drawers with a down-firing 10" sub in front of the left drawer. Also have a sliding piece on top that extends over the back seat to sleep on. I need to get longer 30" slides for it instead of the 24" slides so it goes up to the center console.View attachment 163362View attachment 163363View attachment 163364View attachment 163365View attachment 163366

This is awesome! How much did this cost you? I'm interested in trying this out if you have/do a writeup.

Just finished this up! Two drawers with a down-firing 10" sub in front of the left drawer. Also have a sliding piece on top that extends over the back seat to sleep on. I need to get longer 30" slides for it instead of the 24" slides so it goes up to the center console.View attachment 163362View attachment 163363View attachment 163364View attachment 163365View attachment 163366

Wow! Great set up! Awesome idea on the slide back to fill the gap for the seats down! Love it!

Please tell me you have a write up or plans for this. Thats exactly what im looking for

Thanks everybody! I appreciate the comments!

This is awesome! How much did this cost you? I'm interested in trying this out if you have/do a writeup.

Please tell me you have a write up or plans for this. Thats exactly what im looking for

I believe I am about $150 into it. Didn't get many pics of it in the process but I might be able to make a write up. Although there are some things I'd like to change about the part that slides on top. It needs a support in the middle of it because it is 1/2" mdf. Originally was going to use 3/4" because it was stronger, but I went with 1/2" to save weight.

Here are a couple more pics
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441302059.105940.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441302105.411167.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441302118.872275.jpg

Last edited:

3pvv.jpg

pifp.jpg

43ja.jpg

Very awesome! I love the table.

Top Bottom