Return to cougar buttes 2.0 12.16.17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Let me warn everyone one more time. Without rocksliders or 35’s this may end up being a miserable trip for your jeep [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve personally wheeled with all but 5 on this list. To the five...look to Slavens video on what happens when you bring a stock rig to a rock garden
To play in.

Just saying..........

IMG_4053.JPG

Won’t say another word on the subject
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

BaddestCross

Let me warn everyone one more time. Without rocksliders or 35’s this may end up being a miserable trip for your jeep [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve personally wheeled with all but 5 on this list. To the five...look to Slavens video on what happens when you bring a stock rig to a rock garden
To play in.

Just saying..........

View attachment 286152

I've got an extra strap for Slavens if he decides to come out and be "that guy" 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Badestcross your ruthless!!!! Slavens upgraded to a new jeep and fiancé at the same time. Double whammy

Last edited:

Clearskies

Caught the Bug

To play in.

Just saying..........

View attachment 286152

I'm definitely not stock but it's also definitely the biggest stuff I'll have done...
3 1/2" lift, 35's and pretty heavily armored under.
Fingers crossed

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
If anyone wants to go but their rig can’t make it and you want to ride shotgun, pm me.

dillard09

I'm super jealous that I won't be joining y'all on this run again. I love playing out there. Btw you can get some boo boos out there too. As most of the pics you will find of the area shows that there is some rocks out there. Haha
20170508_120942.jpg
20170507_125541.jpg 20170507_135317.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom