Revolution Axles and Gears

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Are Revolution rear axles still the preferred choice? I have a bent rear flange that needs to be replaced. Somehow I bent it running 35's, I would like to upgrade to a stronger shaft and flange. Thanks,

Been running mine for a while now with no issues. Even if one did have an issue they have a lifetime warranty on the shafts

JAGS

Hooked
Been running mine for a while now with no issues. Even if one did have an issue they have a lifetime warranty on the shafts

Been running mine almost two years. Had a rear flange replaced no questions asked. I went through ORE and all that was needed was a call. Can't ask for more than that.

Andy5160

Hooked
I have been looking into Revolution overhaul set for my RUBI, they have complete kit for DANA 44 front and rear for $567.23 can't go wrong with that. Now i am looking for a reputable shop in my area to do the install.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Been running mine almost two years. Had a rear flange replaced no questions asked. I went through ORE and all that was needed was a call. Can't ask for more than that.

you have no questions asked about a flange and they have me jumping through hurdles to just look over mine :naw:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I have been looking into Revolution overhaul set for my RUBI, they have complete kit for DANA 44 front and rear for $567.23 can't go wrong with that. Now i am looking for a reputable shop in my area to do the install.

I assume you're talking about the gears and not axle shafts. If not, I need you to post that link because I'm find the front shafts alone for $550+ :crazyeyes:

Andy5160

Hooked
I assume you're talking about the gears and not axle shafts. If not, I need you to post that link because I'm find the front shafts alone for $550+ :crazyeyes:

Yes i am talking complete overhaul gears kit. Apologize for not being 100% clear.

JAGS

Hooked
you have no questions asked about a flange and they have me jumping through hurdles to just look over mine :naw:

Really, that sucks. I talked to Revolution at the local off-road show. Basically was just a matter getting the new shaft but that would have to pay a small amount because the axle shafts come pre-pressed. Maybe it helped a little me going through a shop???

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Really, that sucks. I talked to Revolution at the local off-road show. Basically was just a matter getting the new shaft but that would have to pay a small amount because the axle shafts come pre-pressed. Maybe it helped a little me going through a shop???

Well the shop i went through has a tendency of being REALLY. SLOW. and sometimes (most of the time) never email/call me back. If ya know where im going here :cheesy: so just waiting on a certain shop sucks ass

JAGS

Hooked
Well the shop i went through has a tendency of being REALLY. SLOW. and sometimes (most of the time) never email/call me back. If ya know where im going here :cheesy: so just waiting on a certain shop sucks ass

Doh, following. That sucks for sure. Do you have a receipt from said shop? I bet you'd get further just contacting Revolution directly.

JAGS

Hooked
I have been trying to get a copy of it for weeks..... SURPRISE :doh:

I'd still just try calling Revolution and tell them the situation. I've talked with them a couple times and they've been great. They may understand the circumstances and help you out.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I have been trying to get a copy of it for weeks..... SURPRISE :doh:

I bet you a tortoise could walk from there to your house by now if your still waiting. Not surprised one bit

Top Bottom