RH 4x4 Sport Cage vs Evo Chromoly Sport Cage

fiend

Caught the Bug
So I just put in a 1/16” shim on each side. My freedom tops fit better. Time will tell if i see any water leaks or have air whistles. View attachment 314401

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So with the shims, the tops do fit better than before, but I do hear some wind noise coming from the front corners of the freedom panels. I imagine there would be water leaks there, if driving in the rain. Perhaps the panels are contacting the collars, but a quick look suggests otherwise. I’ll have to chase it down and find a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flat Top

I heard that both cages makes your automatic lights not come on since it blocks it not sure how true this is but was curious if others have ran into this problem?

The crossbar on the EVO cages does cover the sensor on mine(causing the lights to always be on). I just popped the sensor out and have it sitting between the dash and windshield.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
The crossbar on the EVO cages does cover the sensor on mine(causing the lights to always be on). I just popped the sensor out and have it sitting between the dash and windshield.

I didn't bother, too many places want you to have your lights on now.... Daytime running light too!! thanks EVO :thumb:

Top Bottom