Rib thread

I'm in. We should just make this the 775 suds and grub. Once a year, but it's a big deal. Start small and let them come running to join.

MTG, you and I will split the first table of ten.

i think that it would be awesome.... who wouldnt drive 8hrs to wheel and eat?

andrew-

If you make to Florida I will be more than happy to support your rib habit. Oh wait I am still in Japan so it will be a while before I get home, but when I do the smoking lamp will be lit. :clap2:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I think we should make this happen. We have so many locally accessible trails that we could get in A LOT of wheeling each day.

We could call it "Reno's JK Experience".

I'm in. We should just make this the 775 suds and grub. Once a year, but it's a big deal. Start small and let them come running to join.

I'm in like Flynn. I like this idea. Hmmmmm? :thinking:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I think we should make this happen. We have so many locally accessible trails that we could get in A LOT of wheeling each day.

I'm thinking the three R's...."Reno, Ribs and Wrheeling" :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked

I'm in like Flynn. I like this idea. Hmmmmm? :thinking:
Call it whatever you guys want, it sounds like a plan. 👍 Make it a long weekend and the drive would be worth a few days wheeling with you all and hitting new terrain. I'm in.

MTG

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: did you push him over?

Hell yeah, he wouldn't get out and spot so I kicked him out! :cheesy:

No, the second waterfall was next to a granite slab, the loose dirt on top gave way and sent him tumbling. He didn't even know he did and damage until the blood started to flow.

Top Bottom