Rigid Industries Dually Lights

Sharkey

Word Ninja
We thought about drilling but just ended up using zip ties wire loom. It looks good. Even if you drill you still have to have a fair amount outside due to the joints.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol. I think we may not have run the wire yet in that pic. Sorry.

Edit: looking at it, I know we hadn't run the wire.

Last edited:

Majik

I am running the Dually D2's on the back of my rig. Using the diffusion pattern. They are gorgeous as far as pattern for a reverse lamp. So bright AND wide that I turn them on in my driveway at night so my kids can ride their bikes after it cools off (west texas summers...). I have the floods in my front bumper and they are great, too. Still very wide throw.

Incidentally, I mounted my rears in what I think is a unique spot: on top of the factory jeep taillights. One tiny hole drilled in the top edge of the taillight housings and the dually wiring goes nicely behind the taillight, into a nice easy area to connect wiring. Safe and secure, out of the way of the spare tire and swingarm.... note how you can't even see the wiring.

20130415_031853.jpg

Last edited:

Rubicon_01

I mounted my dually lights in the back cross member and wired them to a switch as well as the revers lights seeing as they will soon be the only reverse lights I have. They are floods but the light is still great and they look great as well. The jeep is coming along.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379522723.443524.jpg

Top Bottom