River Raider Expedition Snorkel Install

Hammmerhead

That's not too bad at all. Painted to match might make it not stand out as much.

I bet you could cut the tube and make a taller interchangeable extension with rubber collars, if you really needed it any higher.

NOPULP13

I just moved from NJ to FL and my jeep has the mopar cold air intake... the problem I am having is combined with my ACE inner fenders with the dimples in them I have no protection from water splashing my intake was thinking about going this route as well but I think I will need to source a stock intake box and not sure what other pieces I will need.

RonG

You will definitely need a stock intake box unless you want to fabricate your own box with the CAI filter.

I have hit puddles that were unexpectedly two feet deep on shoulders and I would be really concerned about sucking water with a CAI and no protection. The guys out west will tell you that a snorkel is usually unnecessary and they are probably right... for me it was more about treating my paranoia and peace of mind after hydrolocking my engine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom