RK 2.5" coils

rangerry21

Hey all,
Just did some upgrades and have some parts for sale here.
Please let me know if you are interested. I will ship to US only.
-Set of Rock Krawler 2.5" triple rate coils. Only about 5k miles on before I went up to 3.5"
-Teraflex/Mopar spare tire carrier with license plate relocation bracket. Went up to 37" tires and didn't trust this, went with Crawler Conceptz tire carrier.

Please message if you are interested.

Thank you, Happy Wheeling!
RyanImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446295466.954882.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446295485.371028.jpg

And I know I'm newer here on WAL but I am not here to just sell things, this is my first Jeep, I'm on WAL several times a day, and guess I have caught the jeep sickness [emoji3]

Hey all,
-Set of Rock Krawler 2.5" triple rate coils. Only about 5k miles on before I went up to 3.5"
-Teraflex/Mopar spare tire carrier with license plate relocation bracket. Went up to 37" tires and didn't trust this, went with Crawler Conceptz tire carrier.

RyanView attachment 171761View attachment 171762

Interested if you would ship, text me 717-269-1281

Hey all,

RyanView attachment 171761View attachment 171762

How much for the springs? And TF Carrier???

Top Bottom