RK 4 door suspension on 2 door

DJKU09

I just recently got a new RK 3.5 mid arm X-Factor kit on my 2009 jeep jku. I been wanting it so a while and finial go it and put it on. Well now 5 months later I come to find out my wife is pregnant with out first kid. Well long story short. I was just wondering what issues I would have with that suspension on a 2 door jk? I know it's gonna sit higher then 3.5 cause the JKU out weighs the jk 2 door but will the front and rear track bar be ok or are they longer cause of the wider wheel base the JKU has over the JK?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I just recently got a new RK 3.5 mid arm X-Factor kit on my 2009 jeep jku. I been wanting it so a while and finial go it and put it on. Well now 5 months later I come to find out my wife is pregnant with out first kid. Well long story short. I was just wondering what issues I would have with that suspension on a 2 door jk? I know it's gonna sit higher then 3.5 cause the JKU out weighs the jk 2 door but will the front and rear track bar be ok or are they longer cause of the wider wheel base the JKU has over the JK?

Weird, first time I think Ive ever heard of somebody having a kid and going from a four door to a two door.

The JK and the JKU are the same width, just the wheel base lengths are different. So the trackbars dont matter.

DJKU09

Haha right?! No I'll be keeping her 2015 JK and trade in my JKU cause it's not " Family friendly" it's more trail rig then weekend Warrior. So she wants a Ram 2500 Diesel. Woman has good taste. That's why I ask about the lift.

DJKU09

Na that's not a problem for me. I'm looking at a stretching it anyways. I'm just trying to salvage as much as I can from my 09 JKU. To be honest I'll just be taking the new suspension ,wheel and tires. It's a new Canvas for me to work on.

Top Bottom