Rock Rails/Silders

Hot94Z28

My wife does not like them but they don't bother me getting in I should of ordered them as the step option but I do love the look ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426570107.764263.jpg

I will say she likes the looks but can't get in the Jeep as good now. I was going to go ACE but I wanted something that was the best for protection that's why I went with EVO.

JKWrang

My LOD rails came in within 7 days from Northridge 4x4. Very happy with the purchase and the delivery

greggnj

Two options.

Boat side slider with a smooth or tread plate 4" step that fully protects your pinch seam and frame rails:
Smooth: http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-6006-s.htm
Tread: http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-6006-t.htm

RH-6006-T-2T.jpg

I like these but haven't convinced myself I can drill all those holes in the body. What are the small holes in the underside for?

MarkW13

My LOD rails came in within 7 days from Northridge 4x4. Very happy with the purchase and the delivery

Ordered mine from Northridge also. Though about mining iron ore, producing the steel and designing them from scratch to see if i could do it faster. I'm not knocking anyone, but it took that long to get them.

jango

I like these but haven't convinced myself I can drill all those holes in the body. What are the small holes in the underside for?

Possibly for drain holes or to be able to get a long socket in there to bolt something on?

Randonizer

Check out the LOD brand also. If I remember correctly they serve as a slider and have a built in step. I have not seen them in person though so I cant really comment on them. Also as mentioned the EVO ones can be ordered with a different angle to help as a step.

Yea LOD makes ones like that. I will be getting them because like you I would like a step. Plus they are made in the USA.

I really like my LOD sliders. Well built and they attach to the frame.

I really like the lod. But my concern is it looks like my rear control arm bracket is where the slider bracket would mount. Anyone have a long arm kit that runs the lod sliders??

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426618106.911363.jpg

Top Bottom