Rock slider questions! Help please. :)

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Yes the custom angle is only available thru EVO directly.

No I didn't have to raise the body at all. On the regular sliders you may have to raise it to reach some of the bolts but not with the angle.

The best part of the custom angle is the slight step it creates. My ex-gf really needed a step so I got them for her but I also like the look of the custom angle over the normal angle better anyway.

Here is the link for the EVO sliders with low angle, aka step sliders from Northridge. Not just From EVO.

http://www.northridge4x4.com/armor/...k-sliders-raw-low-angle-step-evo1048-4d-step?

daverawr

RMC2

Caught the Bug
No problem. I have been leaning hard on getting these.

I would say there are many ways to proceed on how to finish. There are several brands of bedliner in a can. Paint them and then tape off all but the top section and bedline the step sounds good to me.

quertyman

Thanks ! :) I also have heard of using VHT to coat it since easy to coat it. Right now looking into still get a strip tack welded on. but if cant then bedline a section taped off and then coat the rest so its discrete and so looks professionally done haha

If it were me I would go with the grip tape. I had the enhanced rubi sliders that are bedlined and they are super slippery in any amount of rain etc. Grip tape sticks to shoes extremely well and seems to last forever. Had a cousin with a 90' yj and grip tape on the side rail and it looked good as ever. :thumb:

daverawr

If it were me I would go with the grip tape. I had the enhanced rubi sliders that are bedlined and they are super slippery in any amount of rain etc. Grip tape sticks to shoes extremely well and seems to last forever. Had a cousin with a 90' yj and grip tape on the side rail and it looked good as ever. :thumb:

Yeah might go with that first and see how it goes.. But right now im also talking to a buddy of mines who works for a race / body shop that do roll cages as well. See how much it will cost to fab up some custom steps similar to the EVO's that way they will be different. and that way i can get everything i want without doing anything extra.!

Top Bottom