Rock sliders

jkjurny

Any slider that uses the body mount bracket won't work with the Teraflex Long Arm Kit. The rear bracket angles into the rear body mount well, preventing a lot of sliders from using that rear body well mount point.

Ask me how I know... I'm still looking for a good step slider.

cuongdyna

Any slider that uses the body mount bracket won't work with the Teraflex Long Arm Kit. The rear bracket angles into the rear body mount well, preventing a lot of sliders from using that rear body well mount point.

Ask me how I know... I'm still looking for a good step slider.

I think if we cut the 3rd bracket off the two bracket that is left, the front and the middle is strong Enough to work.

I think you need to try it and tell me if it works out for you before I do mine...haha

Last edited:

Rusty

LOD sliders should work with the EVO high clearance Long arm kit, It might just be with the TerraFlex kit. And I measured my LOD sliders with the EVO sliders and the brackets are pretty much at the same spot.

Hope this helps

cuongdyna

I take it you saw Eddie and LoPo's write up on the Evo Long Arm's ? I've got the exact same set up and am going to go over all of the seams with a magnifying glass to look for cracks.

Yes I saw what Eddie wrote up on Teraflex long arm.:crazyeyes: That sucks I just install the arms:doh: I'll keep my eyes on it. The shop that installed it, weld the whole bracket so hopefully that makes it a little stronger. I'll try to post up some pic tomorrow,

LOD sliders should work with the EVO high clearance Long arm kit, It might just be with the TerraFlex kit. And I measured my LOD sliders with the EVO sliders and the brackets are pretty much at the same spot.

Hope this helps

Thanks for info and thanks for checking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom