Rockhard4x4 harness bar

MTG

Caught the Bug
Anybody running one?

I'd like a side picture of the front bar (i.e. the on mounted to the B-pillar) showing how far it protrudes into the rear passenger area.

I'd also like to see a view of the rear passenger bar mounted for the 4 door model. I'd like to know if it is compatible with the Tuffy security Deck.

Thanks!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I don't think you really care about that. More about something else. ;)

While you may like to simply regurgitate information you have seen someone else write with the intent of being recognized as the ultimate web wheeler, I am actually interested in the harness. :yup:

You two are neck and neck in the post count:yup:

I concede to him. Post whoring is a young single man's game.

:cheesy:

Back on topic please.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
While you may like to simply regurgitate information you have seen someone else write with the intent of being recognized as the ultimate web wheeler, I am actually interested in the harness. :yup:

I concede to him. Post whoring is a young single man's game.

:cheesy:

Back on topic please.

Did you truss your axle yet?

MTG, not sure you have seen the photos on the RockHard4x4 website, but these are the pics they use to describe the harness bars.

RH-1030-SFH-2.jpg

RH-1030-RHP-2.jpg

I too would like to see better photos though as this is my next purchase (well as soon as I get my axles!!!)

MTG

Caught the Bug
MTG, not sure you have seen the photos on the RockHard4x4 website, but these are the pics they use to describe the harness bars.

I too would like to see better photos though as this is my next purchase (well as soon as I get my axles!!!)

Yeah thanks, I've seen those and a bunch on the interwebs. Nothing is from the angle I would like. :(

GCM 2

Okay, let me walk all the way out to the garage and get a side photo for all you biznatchez!

GCM 2

Okay here's my 6' 3", 212lbs self sitting in the rear of my jeep. Probably the second time I have ever sat back there. Give me a minute Doknocker and I'll get the brakeline photo.

Attachments

• image-1312494413.jpg
    image-1312494413.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 180
  • image-3063985402.jpg
    image-3063985402.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 180

munstie

Okay here's my 6' 3", 212lbs self sitting in the rear of my jeep. Probably the second time I have ever sat back there. Give me a minute Doknocker and I'll get the brakeline photo.

What half doors are you running.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

Looks like you still have plenty of room to move around even with the bar in there. :thumb:

Looks like there is plenty of room! If anything, it will deter all the horseplay that goes on back there!!! "You better stop before I step on the brakes!!!" :eek:

GCM 2

While your out there snap a shot of how you ran your rear brakelines :D

Okay, so this mod for my brake-lines is really only possible because I'm running the EVO Lever rear suspension. I say this because my brake lines are now running in board of the frame and are using the old factory shock mounting locations as the new spot where my hard lines attach to the braided soft line. Hopefully you can see enough from my iPhone shots. Oh, and the reasoning for moving the lines inboard of the frame is that I have so much articulation from the EVO lever, I was tearing the factory brake hard line mounting points off the frame with the sway bar.

Attachments

• image-203079672.jpg
    image-203079672.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image-878557337.jpg
    image-878557337.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 168
  • image-1441473354.jpg
    image-1441473354.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 165
  • image-3374361039.jpg
    image-3374361039.jpg