Rockies opening day

CastleRockJeep

I managed to buy some seat this morning. Selling 2 and keeping 2. I'm selling the ones in section 235 row 3 seats 7,8. They are not cheap but I'm not looking to make a ton of money from you guys. If you bought them on stubhub you'd pay $556. If we can meet up and avoid the fees I'll let them go for $400. You can see what I paid. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423941616.996273.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423941631.645973.jpg
Cubs fans they are $425.

I hope posting here is ok I read the rules and I'm not selling guns or linking a website!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So what am I missing? You paid $162.50 per ticket and you are selling two tickets for $400?

Dude, this isn't the place to be trying to make a profit off people.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Rockies baseball? Opening day? Are they still major league or have they gone AAA?

Regardless for $400 I'll take them. Will you send me the tickets plus $400 in cash or PayPal?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Not looking to make a ton of money off us?:grayno:

What's $75 amongst friends? :doh::crazy eyes:

I'm no math whiz but $162.50 twice is $325. Which means you make $75 after selling them for $400. Thats 123.0769% profit.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've got a warm cup of piss that I'm selling. It only cost me $1.00 (bottled water was the cheapest thing I could find to start the manufacturing process.) I'm not looking to make a lot profit, so I'll let it go for $2.25. Must act now though if you still want it to be warm. Local inquiries only. For the right price, and the right person, we may be able to negotiate away the cup and you can take it direct from the faucet.:icon_crazy:

RedRum

I've got a warm cup of piss that I'm selling. It only cost me $1.00 (bottled water was the cheapest thing I could find to start the manufacturing process.) I'm not looking to make a lot profit, so I'll let it go for $2.25. Must act now though if you still want it to be warm. Local inquiries only. For the right price, and the right person, we may be able to negotiate away the cup and you can take it direct from the faucet.:icon_crazy:

Would you be willing to consider a trade ? I'm low on cash right now

MTG

Caught the Bug

PM sent.

CastleRockJeep

What's $75 amongst friends? :doh::crazy eyes:

I'm no math whiz but $162.50 twice is $325. Which means you make $75 after selling them for $400. Thats 123.0769% profit.

I'm sorry I missed this. First if someone that was looking to go to the game, which is sold out, saw the deal it was a pretty good one. They sold on stubhub for the $556. I imagine that if that person was on here they would have been grateful.
Second your math is a bit off so I am glad you took it to the ten thousandths place: 123.0769% of $325 is certainly not $75. Try again let me know if you get it.

And certainly not a scalper. I managed to get two sets of tickets. I am not a rich man so I sold the more expensive set.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm sorry I missed this. First if someone that was looking to go to the game, which is sold out, saw the deal it was a pretty good one. They sold on stubhub for the $556. I imagine that if that person was on here they would have been grateful.
Second your math is a bit off so I am glad you took it to the ten thousandths place: 123.0769% of $325 is certainly not $75. Try again let me know if you get it.

And certainly not a scalper. I managed to get two sets of tickets. I am not a rich man so I sold the more expensive set.

You are right $325 x 1.230769 (123.0769%) is about $399.99 which is pretty damned close to $400. So technically only $74.99 profit. Follow along here, $400-$325 =$75.
But my math is still correct. What calculator are you using? :idontknow: :cheesy:

CastleRockJeep

You are right $325 x 1.230769 (123.0769%) is about $399.99 which is pretty damned close to $400. So technically only $74.99 profit. Follow along here, $400-$325 =$75.
But my math is still correct. What calculator are you using? :idontknow: :cheesy:

The $325 is not profit as it is my initial investment. If I had sold them for $400 my profit would have been $75. Or about 23% profit. I would have had to sell the tickets for about $724.9999 to have a profit of 123.0769%

Your math is correct. You're just not using the correct numbers to begin with.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The $325 is not profit as it is my initial investment. If I had sold them for $400 my profit would have been $75. Or about 23% profit. I would have had to sell the tickets for about $724.9999 to have a profit of 123.0769%

Your math is correct. You're just not using the correct numbers to begin with.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428465322.840622.jpg :bleh:

Brankz

My Nigerian friend wants the ticket he will need your PayPal email
You will get a notification today but the money will be on hold i till he gets the tickets for security reasons

If you don't see the email in inbox check your spam mail

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know why but lots of people really thinks that they can sell shit and we will buy it....

CastleRockJeep

My Nigerian friend wants the ticket he will need your PayPal email
You will get a notification today but the money will be on hold i till he gets the tickets for security reasons

If you don't see the email in inbox check your spam mail

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know why but lots of people really thinks that they can sell shit and we will buy it....

Oh I see what the problem is.. I don't have enough money invested in EVO parts.. My fault I will try and get on the band wagon ASAP :thumb:

But really I didn't expect anyone to buy them that is why they were also on stubhub. The offer was put out and would have saved someone over $150 over stubhub. I promise I will not attempt to sell anything on here again as I see how people are treated when they do. I have a crazy idea, if you don't want it don't buy it...

hbkid22

Oh I see what the problem is.. I don't have enough money invested in EVO parts.. My fault I will try and get on the band wagon ASAP :thumb:

But really I didn't expect anyone to buy them that is why they were also on stubhub. The offer was put out and would have saved someone over $150 over stubhub. I promise I will not attempt to sell anything on here again as I see how people are treated when they do. I have a crazy idea, if you don't want it don't buy it...

Its not about selling things but rather the way about it. I have sold something on here and will as I have extra parts laying around.

Granted I dont think selling them slightly above what you paid is bad but next time maybe keep the price out of the listing and just ask if someone is looking for (x product) and send me a PM and then you both can figure out a fair price. Just a thought......

Top Bottom