Round 2

big dr

Your jeep is looking great!:thumb: Looks in one of the pics like you ran gold hill backwards?,,,Yes? Did you poser up on the big fallen tree at the rock garden?

sean.m.adams33

Your jeep is looking great!:thumb: Looks in one of the pics like you ran gold hill backwards?,,,Yes? Did you poser up on the big fallen tree at the rock garden?

Yup we ran it backwards. We heard it was easier and since my buddy was bone stock and his first time off-roading ever wanted to keep it simple. Nah, we missed that opportunity. I was surprised I got as many pics as I did!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Nice build. I just went through both of your build threads. Sucks on the first, but "no regrets" should make you smile. Sometimes bad things happen before goodthings can happen. I would love to follow in your footsteps on the new one. The wife has been waiting for me to make up mymind, but is holding the purse strings tight.

sean.m.adams33

Nice build. I just went through both of your build threads. Sucks on the first, but "no regrets" should make you smile. Sometimes bad things happen before goodthings can happen. I would love to follow in your footsteps on the new one. The wife has been waiting for me to make up mymind, but is holding the purse strings tight.

Thanks a lot! My wife actually pushed me into doing this one the way I wanted to do it as the budget allows so I was pretty lucky. But she also drives it more than I do when we go out!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I checked with NR today and It's only saving $2700 to skip the bypass shocks. Might have to go BO's. Wife will likely still have a cow.

madflyer72

Only got the bumper/stinger installed today. Not to bad for doing it solo I think. Big thanks to the wayalife for the project-jk write up for the evo vacuum pump relocater kit and to strizzychris for the bumper/ sway bar relocater install write ups!!

View attachment 94205

View attachment 94206 View attachment 94207

Am I the only one who didn't receive 6 nuts to secure the top of the stinger to the bumper????

Also is there supposed to be 6 pre-drilled holes on the top for the bolts to slide into?????

Right now the only thing that is holding my stinger to my bumper is the 8 bolts on the front that secure the bumper to the frame.

Last edited:

sean.m.adams33

Am I the only one who didn't receive 6 nuts to secure the top of the stinger to the bumper????

Also is there supposed to be 6 pre-drilled holes on the top for the bolts to slide into?????

Right now the only thing that is holding my stinger to my bumper is the 8 bolts on the front that secure the bumper to the frame.

I bought mine directly from ore but it does not come with the holes pre drilled. I had to drill them myself. It was a fairly simple install. I would call whoever you ordered from and let them know you're missing hardware. You definitely want to get those installed.

madflyer72

I bought mine directly from ore but it does not come with the holes pre drilled. I had to drill them myself. It was a fairly simple install. I would call whoever you ordered from and let them know you're missing hardware. You definitely want to get those installed.

I emailed Northridge4x4 last night. Thanks for the quick response though!!!

sean.m.adams33

Well since I've been having the issues with my trail dash I finally sent it in. They found that it was bad so they replaced it and sent me a new one in three days. I did have to pay to send it in but it's ok. It did take a little back and fourth troubleshooting but just glad it's all taken care of.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438450199.400737.jpg

Top Bottom