Rousey

Jitzoo

I don't get immediate rematches if it wasn't a close decision or a controversial stop. That was clearly one sided.

An immediate rematch/loss would be bad for Rousey IMO anyways. She needs time to find a new camp too.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don't get immediate rematches if it wasn't a close decision or a controversial stop. That was clearly one sided.

An immediate rematch/loss would be bad for Rousey IMO anyways. She needs time to find a new camp too.

The rest of the fights would bring no money. Who has come close to beating rousey? Nobody. She was the best now it's holly. I wouldn't watch a fight with another but rousey and holly.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Rousey was unbeaten and the champ most fights are designed with if the champ loses they get an immediate rematch so this is really nothing new. Look at Tyson Fury/ klitschko.

"There was a clause in the contract for last month’s fight in Dusseldorf that gave Klitschko the right to a rematch if he was defeated and last week he confirmed he wanted the opportunity to win the belts back."

I don't think Rousey needs a new camp and even though i believe Holm is a much better fighter then her i don't think the 2nd time around will be as easy for her as Rhonda is not going to just stand with her I am sure she knows now that's a bad idea.

and Tate survived with Rousey she was never winning the fighter at any point in either of thier fights. Until Cyborg can get a fight this is the best match going for womens MMA.

I think Holm wins again by unanimous decision.

Sithwindu

Rousey was unbeaten and the champ most fights are designed with if the champ loses they get an immediate rematch so this is really nothing new. Look at Tyson Fury/ klitschko.

"There was a clause in the contract for last month’s fight in Dusseldorf that gave Klitschko the right to a rematch if he was defeated and last week he confirmed he wanted the opportunity to win the belts back."

I don't think Rousey needs a new camp and even though i believe Holm is a much better fighter then her i don't think the 2nd time around will be as easy for her as Rhonda is not going to just stand with her I am sure she knows now that's a bad idea.

and Tate survived with Rousey she was never winning the fighter at any point in either of thier fights. Until Cyborg can get a fight this is the best match going for womens MMA.

I think Holm wins again by unanimous decision.

I think holm will get another tko, while rousey won't stand as much, holly's takedown defense is superb and could leave rousey open for another kick to the sico! (Mouth) lol

I'm a big fan of holly and have been following her when I saw her first ufc fight. She's a awesome talented fighter and will run her division, I also find it funny how cyborg immidiatly changed her mind about dropping a class after the rousey fight.

Top Bottom