Rowher Flats Aug 22nd...

Shantz

Put me down as a maybe. I don't wanna miss a run that RockyJK is doing. For anyone wondering this place is pretty easy and even easier depending which direction you go. It's still fun to get out and stretch your Jeep's legs a lil and will be a lot of fun with a good group. Hopefully it isn't too windy up top like it usually is.

Gotcha on the maybe list.

ali@home

Put me on the maybe list! I would be a for sure "yes" but thats my birthday. I live close by and been wanting to try this place with a few people since I'm a noob.

Shantz

Hello everyone,

I just send out a reminder message to all the yeses and maybes... hopefully everyone can make it.

THE YESES...
1) SHANTZ
2) BACKBONE
3) APOCPROD
4) DESERTDAD
5) BPA
6) VIKTORTOGHIA +1
7) MAZ
THE MAYBES...
1) SALTON SEA WALKER
2) MY_JK
3) ROCKYJK
4) SHINDIGGITY +1
5) IBEHEWHOISJOSHUA
6) ALI@HOME

Let's get silly!:yup:

See ya Saturday,
Shantz

Last edited:

RockyJk

Just saw your message, I'm going out of town next weekend so I gotta save my pennies and won't be able to make it unfortunately

BACKBONE

In the event that I am able to sort out my CB issues tonight, anybody got a channel they like to camp out on for this sort of thing?

James

Shantz

Don't worry about your cb... worst case we'll yell Jeep to Jeep... channel 16 will be all the rage.

Last edited:

ali@home

Super last minute But ill be seeing you guys there! jus need to get my pass. headed out now! hopefully this noob doesn't slow you all down lol

BACKBONE

Running a bit late here - may have to catch up to you guys on the trail haha. Y'all don't wait on us though. I'll be on channel 16.

James

BPA

Checking in. I'm hanging out at the local Starbucks right off the exit, see you all there!

Shantz

That was AWESOME! Great crew, and a fun run. Was a little out of my comfort zone on the back 9. Definitely will set up another run soon. I'm gonna check out the video and see what's worth posting

Top Bottom