RUBI - A 2014 Bright White JKUR

I may not get the Dana 60s and 40s but the DTD isn't out of the question. I mostly run dunes and back roads so I know it would be great for that. I'd be more into a Hemi swap if I did one lol I'm a mopar kind a guy. Always loved old chargers and challengers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I traded a 2012 Challenger in on my Jeep and I really liked the 5.7. If I ever swapped and they got the cooling issues squared away I'd run a Hemi in my Jeep too. I'm a classic Mopar guy as well. Trying to work out a way to get a 68-69 Charger for my self as a retirement present one day. That's at least 15 years away though but I've always wanted one. I'm from Michigan originally and Silver lake is great. Really like your pics and videos. DTD or at least bolt on coilovers would serve you well.

I traded a 2012 Challenger in on my Jeep and I really liked the 5.7. If I ever swapped and they got the cooling issues squared away I'd run a Hemi in my Jeep too. I'm a classic Mopar guy as well. Trying to work out a way to get a 68-69 Charger for my self as a retirement present one day. That's at least 15 years away though but I've always wanted one. I'm from Michigan originally and Silver lake is great. Really like your pics and videos. DTD or at least bolt on coilovers would serve you well.

Yeah. I would love a 69 Charger. But I'm only 23. I have time.

I regret not getting the 2.5s in the rear as well. It's a noticeable difference from them being up front and only 2.0s in the back. Otherwise they perform exactly as I'd expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I ordered everything I need to wire the locker bypass switches and esp kill switch. While I was at it, I went and ordered an ARB Twin Air Compressor because it is crucial to have air after we are done at the dunes and I always have to wait in line for the free air right outside the entrance of them. This way I won't have to wait and will have it whenever I need it. So parts ordered were:

Rugged Ridge A-Pillar Switch Panel
OTRATTW Custom Switches (Green Illumination with Red When On) (Locker Power, Front Locker, Rear Locker, & Air Compressor)
ARB Twin Air Compressor
Metalcloak Underhood Mount
ARB Tire Inflator w/ Pressure Gauge and Inflation Accessory Kit

As soon as I get everything I will take pictures of them installed and add them to the pictures post.

Well I ordered everything I need to wire the locker bypass switches and esp kill switch. While I was at it, I went and ordered an ARB Twin Air Compressor because it is crucial to have air after we are done at the dunes and I always have to wait in line for the free air right outside the entrance of them. This way I won't have to wait and will have it whenever I need it. So parts ordered were:

Rugged Ridge A-Pillar Switch Panel
OTRATTW Custom Switches (Green Illumination with Red When On) (Locker Power, Front Locker, Rear Locker, & Air Compressor)
ARB Twin Air Compressor
Metalcloak Underhood Mount
ARB Tire Inflator w/ Pressure Gauge and Inflation Accessory Kit

As soon as I get everything I will take pictures of them installed and add them to the pictures post.

Did you find a deal on the compressor anywhere?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Goose Gear Floor Plate
Goose Gear Side Boxes

I'd be really interested in seeing more of these when you get them. I've searched, but can't find anyone who's done an install or review video of these.

BTW, your Photobucket account has kicked the bucket, but you can upload pics directly here without hosting them elsewhere! :thumb:

Top Bottom