Rubi Suspension (4DR)

hlax2525

Looking for a rubi suspension set up. I want to put that on my four door to get a more leveled look for cheap so I can run 33's looking nicer before I save up for the lift
Thanks

mrmet1983

Looking for a rubi suspension set up. I want to put that on my four door to get a more leveled look for cheap so I can run 33's looking nicer before I save up for the lift
Thanks

I have done this swap before and ur not going to see much of an increase in front end ride height my advice is save ur money and get front coil spacers .75" I did that on my rig second day I had it and people thought it was lifted. That should suit u fine and allow u to run 33s

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

NV375

Sent PM but, I don't think would gain much on a four door with my front springs.

X2 on the 3/4" spacers.

Shop online or at a local shop for 3/4" front coil spacers, should be around $20-$25 shipped.

hlax2525

Sent PM but, I don't think would gain much on a four door with my front springs.

X2 on the 3/4" spacers.

Shop online or at a local shop for 3/4" front coil spacers, should be around $20-$25 shipped.

I appreciate the offer anyway, I'll start shopping

Top Bottom