Rubi Transfer Case

Gravedigger11

Just as a heads up for people looking for Rubi cases, I called Motech today they do not have any rubi cases currently but they have a waiting list they said had about 5 people on it, i went ahead and put my name on the list maybe ill get lucky. They took my name number and type of jeep so depending on what configuration people are looking for they might have one pop up that will work. :thumb:

Get in line my name has been on it for 3 months now lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailraider

OH man where do i find friends like you :brows:
I hope you buddy at least bought you a few cases of beer haha

he helped me out with installing my lift and tires.
when I got the t-case I was originally going to put it in my TJ, but sadly sold the tj and upgraded to the rubi.
didn't need it anymore so I helped him out.

he's a great friend and I would rather give it to a buddy then sell it for a few bucks.

my wife gives me shit cause I am always giving stuff away rather then sell. but I'm a firm believer of the what goes around comes around. especially for Jeep shit.

Ducky

Advertiser - Motech Representative
Cleaned the shop today I have 5 each 07-11 auto/manual / 12 newer manual trans ...... and I have 2 each 12 newer auto trans ...... price will depend on if you send a 241 as a core. PM me for more info.

Ducky

Advertiser - Motech Representative
Motech...... if your on the list, you will be getting notified and be taken care of first. However, if you let me know exactly what you need I will try to help you out the best I can.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Motech...... if your on the list, you will be getting notified and be taken care of first. However, if you let me know exactly what you need I will try to help you out the best I can.

I'm going to have to politely ask you to stop posting till an admin (wayalife or Carsoncindy) can speak to you over PM and verify you work for them and get your account changed to reflect so

desertrunner

got the call from Motech today saying they had one available for me! waited a few months not too bad though, could be that i have a 6 speed and one popped up sooner than an auto who knows.

Top Bottom