Rubicat on T-shirt’s for sale?

JK07

You guys are too funny. I own Rubicat now and no I’m not selling t-shirts or any merchandise. An artist on Instagram made the drawing and she sells her drawings through merchandise. Yeah, I bought some stuff because I thought it was pretty cool. Am I selling any of it? No.
Part of the allure to buying Rubicat was, well, it’s Rubicat. It’s a bad ass Jeep. I love owning it. Apparently though, according to some it can’t be bad ass anymore because I took the stickers off of it and someone else made a drawing of it.

If you wanted to preserve Rubicat as you remember it and wish it was used differently, you should have bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You guys are too funny. I own Rubicat now and no I’m not selling t-shirts or any merchandise. An artist on Instagram made the drawing and she sells her drawings through merchandise. Yeah, I bought some stuff because I thought it was pretty cool. Am I selling any of it? No.
Part of the allure to buying Rubicat was, well, it’s Rubicat. It’s a bad ass Jeep. I love owning it. Apparently though, according to some it can’t be bad ass anymore because I took the stickers off of it and someone else made a drawing of it.

If you wanted to preserve Rubicat as you remember it and wish it was used differently, you should have bought it.

I seriously don't think anyone really cares all that much. It is a badass Jeep and Eddie and Cindy named it Rubicat. The name that goes with it is known to the people that knew it and that's the only reason this got brought up. Other than that, yeah, it's your Jeep now. If someone else wants to capitalize on that name, so be it I guess. They still need to learn what a fucking tie rod is and how it works though.

JK07

I seriously don't think anyone really cares all that much. It is a badass Jeep and Eddie and Cindy named it Rubicat. The name that goes with it is known to the people that knew it and that's the only reason this got brought up. Other than that, yeah, it's your Jeep now. If someone else wants to capitalize on that name, so be it I guess. They still need to learn what a fucking tie rod is and how it works though.

Thanks for sharing your view. I get it and I’m not getting bent out of shape about it.

The tire treads don’t match reality, the fenders aren’t accurate and have a reflection or whatever that makes them look like JL lights, etc. It’s just a drawing, thankfully not a tat. Could it be more accurate? Sure.

Rubicat is Rubicat, I had no intention on changing the name and I told Eddie and Cindy as much when I bought it.

I’m not at all interested in trying to conceal that I bought a sweet Jeep that was fairly well known and I tell everyone who asks that this one was “bought not built” lol. It’s all part of Rubicat’s story.

I’ve put my own touches on it that won’t match the taste of others. But it’s not a museum piece that needed to be preserved. I knew that would result in some comments and I’m cool with accepting that. The assumptions about me personally are a bit odd but whatever, it’s the internet.

No regurts!

Top Bottom