Rubicon 44 axles out of a 17 Jk

BobNH

It was the OP's first post on JKO too. Third response told him to post it here.
I have looked at that forum before, in general they seem to spend more time being twats than giving or offering useful advice. Most of what I have found was stuff google pointed to in the first place. Here, at wayalife, I find much of the information is first person, or someone will point them in the right direction to get that first person experience.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
It was the OP's first post on JKO too. Third response told him to post it here.
I have looked at that forum before, in general they seem to spend more time being twats than giving or offering useful advice. Most of what I have found was stuff google pointed to in the first place. Here, at wayalife, I find much of the information is first person, or someone will point them in the right direction to get that first person experience.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Agreed, wayalife is a phenomenal resource for all things jeep. Love this place.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkjeep9999999

Yah I figured I would try this over Craigslist thinking it would be less bullshit 😂😂😂
Well as soon as I have time I'll try to contribute to some of the tech threads as I've been building and wheeling rigs for 20 plus years now.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Yah I figured I would try this over Craigslist thinking it would be less bullshit 😂😂😂
Well as soon as I have time I'll try to contribute to some of the tech threads as I've been building and wheeling rigs for 20 plus years now.
That's literally all anyone here asked for. Just stick around and contribute and then dump all the parts you want as long as you stay active. This is an amazing resource that I've loved to be a part of and we hate to see people using it as their personal craigslist.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom