Rubicon Express 3.5" lift

MyJK

Should my springs be set a certain way when put in? On my old TJ I did the lift myself and the spring seat had a tab to push (rotate) the spring base against. I looked under my JK to check out all suggestions and my right rear spring is not aligned where the stock one came off but, I did not see any "tabs" to rotate against but I did get that area to squeak nicely while bouncing/rocking the Jeep last night. But once again no knock noise while sitting still on squeak.

Paws

I know for certain that the front has coil notch that the spring seats in. I would assume the back would to. On the rear I used wedges and don't recall. For the rear I do Know that RK mentions the bottom end of the coil should be towards the front.

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
Should my springs be set a certain way when put in? On my old TJ I did the lift myself and the spring seat had a tab to push (rotate) the spring base against. I looked under my JK to check out all suggestions and my right rear spring is not aligned where the stock one came off but, I did not see any "tabs" to rotate against but I did get that area to squeak nicely while bouncing/rocking the Jeep last night. But once again no knock noise while sitting still on squeak.

They should be seated and there should be a spot where the lower portion seats in

Top Bottom