Rubicon run

jkmitch

Hello Wayalife members!!!
I want to run the rubicon this summer. I have a 2010 2dr jk sport. 2.5 RK lift, truss gusset on the dana 30, 5.13s, 37 inch toyos, Aussie locker in front and a limited slip in back, winch, air compressor onboard, bumpers front rear... Is my rig built up enough to make it ok? Any advise would be awesome! Thanks guys :D

Hello Wayalife members!!!
I want to run the rubicon this summer. I have a 2010 2dr jk sport. 2.5 RK lift, truss gusset on the dana 30, 5.13s, 37 inch toyos, Aussie locker in front and a limited slip in back, winch, air compressor onboard, bumpers front rear... Is my rig built up enough to make it ok? Any advise would be awesome! Thanks guys :D

If you take it slow and easy you should be ok. You definitely dont want to go alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkmitch

Sweet sounds good! I'll have to put a post out on here when I'm ready to see if anyone wants to go! Thanks :)

jeeeep

Hooked
keep in mind the forest service has also tamed the trail.. I think last year they broke up the large bolders to make it passable for more vehicles... there's a post about it..don't go alone just in case..

Panda

Crawerkitty & I will be up for a run on any august weekend if you guys want to go after July :thumb:

Briguy114

I didn't see rock sliders listed in the original post. If you don't have any yet you will definitely want to get some before taking on the Rubicon

I have a trip planned for October 4th and 5th. Let me no if anyone is interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom