Rubicon Trail - Earlyish September

Mizippi

Ok. I traded PMs with the OP. buster 3479 can't go step 17th-19th.

We discussed starting another thread for an "official" rubicon run for those dates.

Is there anyone who has actually run the rubicon that I can team up with on the new thread? As I don't any logistics for the rubicon, but am more than willing to put in the work to organize.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

deezus

My wife and I are joining in on the Great Texas Exodus to Moab / Ouray the later part of September, and have planned to run all the way out west on a Coast to Coast trip first from Maryland to California. The Rubicon has been on my bucket list since we bought our rig and saw "Rubicon a Legendary Trail" 3 part series that same night. We're taking off the entire month of September, and plan on returning to work in the first few days of October. We're driving the rig from and to Maryland, no trailering.

We're somewhat flexible on time, ideally any block of time in the range of:

September 7th - 18th, and however long it takes to really enjoy the trail.
Is a 3 day block of time appropriate to camp, swim, etc. and really take in and enjoy this legendary trail?

I don't know the trail. Video, internet, and book research is all I have. We'd love to come have a great time with some WoLers that know the trail, can show us around, and wouldn't mind camping and enjoying the fall scenery with some East Coasters who want to have a good time. The month of September is a dream trip for us, and we'd like to leverage your knowledge, and share a great time with you!

Thank you! 0lllllll0
We do it in 2 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom