Rubicon trip in August - anyone up?

ChiliDawg

Awesome pics!! Wish I could have made it...I'm still running stock Rubicon. But I supposed it's what it's built for this the name right?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Supposedly, although I'll be honest - running 35's, re-geared to 4.56, e-locker in the rear, and a winch, I feel like if I had been built any less, I'd have been in trouble. I was already sliding and dragging on my bumpers and sliders. That trail is no joke. Steve's LJ was on 33's though and he managed. Think he's locked front and rear as well though.

I know they SAY they take stock Jeeps out there, I just know if it were me I wouldn't wanna run it stock.

JeepsySoul

Supposedly, although I'll be honest - running 35's, re-geared to 4.56, e-locker in the rear, and a winch, I feel like if I had been built any less, I'd have been in trouble. I was already sliding and dragging on my bumpers and sliders. That trail is no joke. Steve's LJ was on 33's though and he managed. Think he's locked front and rear as well though.

I know they SAY they take stock Jeeps out there, I just know if it were me I wouldn't wanna run it stock.

Ditto to all of this. Big clearance is an absolute necessity for this trail.

My Rubicon TJ when it was stock would not have made it.

Top Bottom