RUGGED RIDGE Jeep Gladiator w/Tire Carrier - SEMA 2022

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While a lot has changed since Rugged Ridge was acquired by Truck Hero, I was glad to see they are still coming out with some new products and many of which were on display at their SEMA 2022 booth. In addition to new steel tube fenders with DRLs integrated into them, they also had a Baja like bed rack and maybe most interesting for me, a rear bumper tire carrier that opens up ambulance style. Here are some pics of the Jeep.

#sema2022

IMG_2028.jpg
IMG_2030.jpg
IMG_2031.jpg
IMG_2033.jpg
IMG_2032.jpg
IMG_2131.jpg
IMG_2039.jpg
IMG_2133.jpg
IMG_2136.jpg
IMG_2137.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I actually think the tail lights look good.
The tail lights were decent for sure. Really makes it a flush mount and will help keep it out of harms way, unlike the factory ones.
The lights have potential but they look too much like clear poly tubing to me. Needs a better lens.
I assume you're referring to the front fender DRLs? If so, that's a funny way of putting it and yes, I think you're right. I think they also need to improve the fitment of it. the gap between the metal and light was pure china quality.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The tail lights were decent for sure. Really makes it a flush mount and will help keep it out of harms way, unlike the factory ones.

I assume you're referring to the front fender DRLs? If so, that's a funny way of putting it and yes, I think you're right. I think they also need to improve the fitment of it. the gap between the metal and light was pure china quality.
Yeah that’s what I was talking about. Needs some refinement.

Brute

Hooked

I’m liking the rear lights as well…seen too many trail photos of the rear lights hanging by their wires…

Not too crazy about hanging a large tire off the back of the bed…departure angle is already bad enough…and adding all that weight rearward might make the truck porpoise through the whoops…

jeeeep

Hooked
I’m liking the rear lights as well…seen too many trail photos of the rear lights hanging by their wires…

Not too crazy about hanging a large tire off the back of the bed…departure angle is already bad enough…and adding all that weight rearward might make the truck porpoise through the whoops…
with the amount of give it has (Eddie's demonstration), it might just fall off after the first few whoops

Top Bottom