Rugged ridge, poison spyder, metal cloak?

CastleRockJeep

I'm gonna say something that may or may not get hate but if you don't want the task of trimming but want the look of a trimmed stock flare, take a look at smittybilt. They have xrc fender flares for less than bushwackers I believe. They're only like $290 I for the set
I would recommend them from seeing a buddy run them who didn't want to trim his fenders but wanted the look.
Or save up and get a nice set such as gen right or poison spyder

That's awesome I was just thinking this. I like the look and they are cheap. A bit to narrow for me though I think... I found a set of stock fenders for $20 on Craigslist. I figure I'd cut those. If they come out good, great, if not I'll throw them away...

werks

That's awesome I was just thinking this. I like the look and they are cheap. A bit to narrow for me though I think... I found a set of stock fenders for $20 on Craigslist. I figure I'd cut those. If they come out good, great, if not I'll throw them away...

Best option out there imho. Plus if you think about it if you do damage them while wheeling you certainly are not going to be losing a lot of sleep about destroying something that basically costs the same as a happy meal for 2!

mastrcruse

I went with poison Spyder and really like the fitment, functionality and look. If I was going to do anything different, I'd go with he MCEs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 91

metalic

Trimmed fenders are the way to go flexible free and does the exact same thing as aftermarket fenders they gives you more clearance.

And when you get really tight you have to stop and pick them up and leaves no damage

Attachments

• 1449382202725.jpg
    1449382202725.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 82
Top Bottom