Running doorless

droflakcin

So, my wife and I just moved to Virginia Beach, Va and I was wondering what the laws are for running without doors here... I know most of y'all are on the other coast but I've seen a few on here from Va.

Sent Via Pony Express

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know in PA that as long as you have two mirrors that allow you to see back 200 ft your ok. So just get some afyermarket mirrors or some relocation brackets and you should be good

Sent from my iPhone

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I asked a cop here and he said that as long as you are not hanging out of your jeep there is nothing wrong with it. Never mentioned any side mirrors issues. P.s. welcome to va bch. If you are interested I'm planning a WOL suds n grub some time in the near future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

droflakcin

I asked a cop here and he said that as long as you are not hanging out of your jeep there is nothing wrong with it. Never mentioned any side mirrors issues. P.s. welcome to va bch. If you are interested I'm planning a WOL suds n grub some time in the near future.

Im originally from Va Beach, but I ended up getting stationed at NOB so im back haha . Keep me informed on the suds and grub and I'll try and make it , but as to the doors law, i read the code.. it states that no vehicle registered in the commonwealth can drive without at least 1 exterior mirror and 1 interior mirror... with that being said, my jeep is registered in Georgia, so im exempt =D

Sent Via Pony Express

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lol well then I guess I've just been lucky. My 09 was registered here. I'm awaiting my FL plates for my 14. I'm on NOB as well at SLF by gate five.

droflakcin

Lol well then I guess I've just been lucky. My 09 was registered here. I'm awaiting my FL plates for my 14. I'm on NOB as well at SLF by gate five.

Im an MA at the sewells point precinct.

Sent Via Pony Express

Top Bottom