Running jk with no exhaust.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Most of you obviously don't know much about all sorts of cars. And second how does it feel to have to bag on some to make your selfs feel better. Haha some people are ridiculous. I asked a simple question question at the top of this page. Some answers have been interesting. Other seem very ignorant. I guess in every forum you'll have people who need to feel better.

First off, Welcome to WAL! Just a bit of advice since you are quickly heading toward a cliff at full speed; avoid general qualifiers like "Most" in your "fuck you" posts. If you disagree with someone then be a man and disagree with "Them" instead of pissing on the community. Since joining last week, you have asked for opinions in two threads and then proceeded to be the expert on the subject. Your arrogance will not go far here! Good Luck!

cmireles

First off, Welcome to WAL! Just a bit of advice since you are quickly heading toward a cliff at full speed; avoid general qualifiers like "Most" in your "fuck you" posts. If you disagree with someone then be a man and disagree with "Them" instead of pissing on the community. Since joining last week, you have asked for opinions in two threads and then proceeded to be the expert on the subject. Your arrogance will not go far here! Good Luck!

X2. I'm surprised this thread didn't go downhill as soon as that post was made.

Top Bottom