Rustoleum Never Wet

mrmet1983

What about spraying your air intake with this so water will never get in ?

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

seanb123

What about spraying your air intake with this so water will never get in ?

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

That would do the opposite it makes the water bead up making it slide down the intake rather than drying up on the plastic and staying at the top of the intake

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The problem with this stuff is that it is extremely weak. You can't do the interior because you would rub it off nearly as soon as you sat on it. You can't do the exterior or the underside. It isn't really an automotive product. It works well for a one time use type of thing, but not as a permanent solution.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I've heard it's not as useful as they make it out to be. Looks awesome though

I've had members on some other forums try it out, and it became worthless after minor rubbing. Like I said, not really an automotive item, especially something as rugged as a Jeep. It wouldn't last a day.

mrmet1983

That would do the opposite it makes the water bead up making it slide down the intake rather than drying up on the plastic and staying at the top of the intake

I mean on the outside of the airbox ... Smh

P33J_JK

It looks cool but then again so does magic. What I am thinking is that the top coat is some kind of micro powder, maybe silicon type substance mixed with acetone (thus the dull finish when dry), and once that is wiped, rubbed, hit with detergent etc. then the magic is gone.

GuillaumeC91

Looks really cool! I really wish this would work on seats, but I doubt it. It seems to work really well for some applications, but always sitting on your seat + possible oils and/or detergent (heck, even oil from your hands) would rapidly deteriorate it and render it useless. :grayno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPQYewEamNg

noroad

What about using this on things such as control arms and axle mounting points to almost help it prevent a little rusting?

Top Bottom