Sacramento Meet n Greet April 26, 2014 12:30pm

SierraSilver

If anybody is in the Sacramento area Saturday April 26, Device Brewing, located at 8166 14th Ave, Sacramento, CA across from Granite Park, just south of Hwy 50 is willing to hot our forum members. I know it's short notice, but I think its safe to say our good weather should hold for the next few weeks at least. The brewery and Cinchy Food Truck open at 1pm, and if we show up around 12:30 we can have as much of the parking lot as we like. You can check them out at www.devicebrewing.com. Bring camp chairs and any other food or beverage you prefer if Device doesn't have something to your liking.

Marty

SierraSilver

Given the rain, and low interest, let's call it off until a time when more can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JungerJk

Completely agree. Would love to do a day trip. Brother in-law and I were talking about doing something simple to take the family a long. Maybe something like Corral Hollow Trail?

darn, I need to stay up on these. I just saw this too. im down for a SAC meet up. let us know when you plan on it next! and for the same come out to the coast for the Grapes N Grub!

Top Bottom