Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

BlacknRedJK

Okay thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Load range c is 6 ply most off-roaders run e which is 10 ply i.e. way stronger less likely to puncture. I would not recommend less than d rated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

While I understand the idea of running Load range E only off road it should be noted that plenty of guys run Load range C with great success off-road. Eddie and Cindy are running Load range C Cooper STT Pros on Moby and have had great success.

Bigjimbo

Yeah they are super anti gun...

View attachment 252154

https://youtu.be/JBIAeoEseeU

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app
TLDR they posted antigun signs at their facility. After it spread like a wild fire on a the internet, they claimed it was a misunderstanding and took them down. The action of posting any "no guns allowed" is enough for me to never buy anything yeti again.

Honestly, there are better products, cheaper and the pelican cooler is a great example.

Brute

Hooked
If anyone is interested in ordering anything from Quadratec between now & April 21st, I have two 10% off codes on my Quadratec BBQ tics...just pm me & I'll give you the codes

TLDR they posted antigun signs at their facility. After it spread like a wild fire on a the internet, they claimed it was a misunderstanding and took them down. The action of posting any "no guns allowed" is enough for me to never buy anything yeti again.

Honestly, there are better products, cheaper and the pelican cooler is a great example.

So with that logic. You never send anything or receive anything via USPS? Never take your kids to school? Visit national parks, etc etc...

Or is it just with Yeti you draw the line?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

they are on south congress. of course they have antigun signs at the facility... the major presidents, high profile government people, etc convoy right in front of the building when visiting Austin... I'm sure this has little to nothing to do with Yeti, but more so the location of the facility, and all the new California liberals bitching about how "cooking BBQ stinks up the city and should be banned and guns are scary too"...

2017-04-11 08_34_47-yeti austin - Google Search.jpg

Top Bottom